Our German lessons are a complete immersion in the language. We strive to ensure that children know how to communicate in a foreign language, enjoy songs, cartoons and videos that they can watch or listen to at home.
The most vivid language — why choose German The Magic Castle School was created to help others not get lost in the dark forest of the German language. But enjoy its beauty and learn to skilfully use all its features. Children and their parents can enjoy the benefits of visiting a German class West of Moscow at the best International School today!
Easy German Learning
- Each parent tries to give the child something that will come in handy in adulthood:
- German for children opens up prospects for international education and high-paying jobs.
- In turn, children absorb knowledge like a sponge. They are open to everything new.
- When organizing the learning process of German with native speakers for children the toddler won't get bored.
- The kid will not be tired, and the learning process will be the most effective.
- The child is interested in learning the language.
- An international school boasts many of the benefits of a German club for children in Moscow:
- Teachers. A fascinating journey awaits parents and children under the guidance of qualified teachers who masterfully speak German.
- Materials. The team provides its students with modern textbooks from reputable German publications.
- Individual approach. German language groups are small, so the team can afford to be more flexible and sensitive towards their students.
Learning is easy and simple, especially with the Magic Castle Center. Moreover, during German classes for children in Moscow, the team willingly charges the students' brains with snacks and tea!
Our classes are based on a communicative approach, which means that we speak German throughout the lesson, and the new grammar and vocabulary are practiced not only in writing, but also in communication.
All our teachers are native speakers of German certified to teach German. We monitor the quality of teaching and conduct regular teacher trainings.
We monitor your child’s progress. Regular testing and reports for parents help you track your child’s results!
We are dedicated to Love and Care for each child. We teach children to respect others, love themselves, share, help each other and have fun together. We believe that this is the basis of a good education.
Each class has opportunities for each child to explore, use their creativity and have fun. We use new vocabulary in creative ways, we do arts and crafts. Even our food never looks ordinary – we make it extraordinary and learn doing this!
Children learn through play. Therefore we use toys, props, sports equipment, materials for arts and crafts in games and activities to process our learning. Play is the most important way of making new knowledge relevant for a child.
German Classes are designed for German speakers as well as for children who have never heard German before. They develop memory, logic, motility, coordination, creativity, attention, listening and speaking, which are important for everyone.
The groups are formed according to the level and the age of children. We have perfect groups for beginners as well as young children who speak German fluently. Hogwarts students need a lot of creativity!
OUR PROGRAMME INCLUDES
All classes in German with native speakers
FEES & CONDITIONS
Classes are held 1-3 times a week in the afternoon, the duration of the class session is 30-90 minutes.
Foreign Languages for children from 1 to 16 years old
MCS SCHOOL OPEN DAY
Krasnoproletarskaya st, 16c11
March 23, 10.00