Each trip from the Magic Castle is educational, recreational, and inherently unique. Whether it is a visit to a museum or library, any excursion becomes a bright, memorable event for little students. After all, it brings different emotions and experiences to the usual daily routine, giving the children new knowledge and impressions.
Why travel gets a lot of attention
- Tours and excursions are a unique opportunity to learn a lot of new and unusual about the city, the country in which the students of the centre live or about the countries they have never been to:
- These are travels with friends-classmates in an environment different from that which develops within the centre's walls.
- An excursion is an event that is often one of the lists of events that are later remembered throughout life.
- People can endlessly list all the advantages that school excursions have:
- Better consolidation and memorization of information given to them in the classroom.
- Team building, because even an uncommunicative child will find a friend of his own interests during the excursion.
- Promotes relaxation and rest, which will undoubtedly have a beneficial effect on student performance.
For the improvement of creative skills, imagination, creativity, and the acquisition of valuable skills, the students of Magic Castle school often visit various excursions and trips. It is a pleasant, fun, and educational leisure time for children of all ages.
scientific and natural
science museums and exhibitions
MAGIC CASTLE English kindergarten prides itself on its varied travel and excursion program. This is a great opportunity for our children to see the world and explore it together with friends, solving riddles and completing tasks that accompany them on the route. This year MAGIC CASTLE has prepared a new travel program for special places such as a bakery or a library. We are sure our children will always be interested!
We love nature. All MAGIC CASTLE kindergartens are located next to green parks. Therefore, we use these natural complexes for picnics and sports events. We love to go to Moscow botanical gardens, greenhouses, aquariums and zoos. This gives us the opportunity to get to know nature better.
We love to visit museums, galleries and exhibitions. Art, zoological and scientific museums, exhibitions of contemporary art and sculpture, architectural masterpieces of Moscow – we are happy to visit all these interesting places!
Our Teachers – Native Speakers
ABOUT OUR MAGIC CASTLE SCHOOL
We are proud to come to work every day and understand that we are making a contribution to the future. Our students will become influential people – leaders in business, finance, science, art and music. Other people will respect and adopt their values in life: environmental and cultural awareness, self-esteem and self-confidence, as well as tolerance, creativity, and the belief that nothing is impossible in life. We believe that a pure, tenacious and receptive child’s mind can be “saturated” with the most important life values, stimulated to academic growth and knowledge of the world around.
MCS SCHOOL OPEN DAY
Krasnoproletarskaya st, 16c11
March 23, 10.00