The famous Weekend international school Moscow is a comprehensive educational and developmental activity for children held on Saturdays or Sundays. The weekend British school Moscow project was created so that children can have fun and usefully spend the weekend. Parents can go about their business or even have a little rest and escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Magic Castle created the weekend British school for those who do not always manage to devote time on weekdays to teaching their children:
- The professionals of the Weekend school allow parents to leave their child in a pleasant atmosphere of learning and playing.
- As part of the Weekend international school, training will be in English. Also, to test knowledge, the centre holds examinations every year.
- Teenagers 7-12 years old get acquainted with classes from the Primary School (7-10 years old) and Secondary School (10-12 years old) section:
- Science & Humanities — basic knowledge of natural sciences and humanities.
- Maths & Non-Verbal Reasoning — development of mathematical abilities.
- English Presentations & Creative Writing — the improvement of creativity and artistry.
To ensure that the study of subjects at Weekend school Moscow is associated only with pleasure, the team constantly shows exciting films and cartoons, set up themed holidays and parties, creative workshops, and master classes. You can give a better future for your child right now by signing up for the first lesson!
BRITISH SCHOOL WITH MAGIC CASTLE
MAGIC CASTLE International School follows the National Curriculum for England that leads to taking GCSEs and A-levels as educational qualifications.
We aim to provide an intellectually challenging and rewarding learning experience for each child. Our principal objective is for each pupil to develop a deep interest in, and love for learning. Students will be taught to apply this learning to the everyday world around them.
Our ultimate goal is for pupils to become self-motivated, independent learners with a wide range of generic study skills that will prove useful to them throughout their lives.
The programme is delivered by qualified native speaker teachers from the UK and the USA. There are language standard requirements for students joining the programme.
BRITISH SCHOOL SUBJECTS
Children 4 -7 years old are learning the core subjects of the Primary School curriculum for Reception – Year 2.
- English Story Time & Drama – we read, discuss and act out both well-known stories and stories that we create ourselves
- Science/Cooking – we conduct science experiments, engage in nature studies, learn about nutrition and change.
- Maths & Logic – we work with numbers, measurement, data analysis and geometry, patterns and logical tasks
- Art & Crafts – we discover colors, creative techniques and practice our knowledge of English, Science and Maths.
Enrollment into the programme is conducted upon the results of an interview.
FEES & TIMETABLE
Fee for trimester (12 weeks) - 162 000 Rub
Our Teachers – Native Speakers
MOSCOW CITY SUMMER CAMP
Amazing summer weeks in English!
Countries of the world, sports, cooking, art and fun – choose any of our amazing SUPERHEROES SUMMER weeks!