Sometimes the family doesn’t have the opportunity to visit classes every workday. There is a Weekend School for toddlers Moscow which gives the same good knowledge as a regular Magic Castle school.
Here teachers create such an environment so that learning is fascinating and informative for children’s perception. The kids are happy to attend Weekend School for toddlers because it is a centre where they actively use a creative approach and critical thinking.
Developing important skills
At children English Saturday Moscow school, toddlers will learn about innovation, eco-awareness, and creative thinking. The centre combines the educational process of a modern vision of the world and the formation of children's intelligence with the help of exciting knowledge in mathematics, science, geography, linguistics, art, logic, history, cultural studies, and art.
- Children 4-7 years old at Weekend kindergarten Moscow can be trained according to the UK program Reception-Year 2:
- English Story Time & Drama — mastering reading and acting skills.
- Science/Cooking — new knowledge about the world.
- Maths & Logic — acquaintance with arithmetic operations.
- Art & Crafts is the improvement of creative talents.
At a Saturday school Moscow, teachers adhere to a personal approach to the child. Toddlers can feel personal growth and support from adults, master communication, and get the most out of the educational process. Therefore, the child feels comfortable and knows that his opinion is vital for teachers and friends.
BRITISH SCHOOL WITH MAGIC CASTLE
MAGIC CASTLE International School follows the National Curriculum for England that leads to taking GCSEs and A-levels as educational qualifications.
We aim to provide an intellectually challenging and rewarding learning experience for each child. Our principal objective is for each pupil to develop a deep interest in, and love for learning. Students will be taught to apply this learning to the everyday world around them.
Our ultimate goal is for pupils to become self-motivated, independent learners with a wide range of generic study skills that will prove useful to them throughout their lives.
The programme is delivered by qualified native speaker teachers from the UK and the USA. There are language standard requirements for students joining the programme.
BRITISH SCHOOL SUBJECTS
Children 4 -7 years old are learning the core subjects of the Primary School curriculum for Reception – Year 2.
- English Story Time & Drama – we read, discuss and act out both well-known stories and stories that we create ourselves
- Science/Cooking – we conduct science experiments, engage in nature studies, learn about nutrition and change.
- Maths & Logic – we work with numbers, measurement, data analysis and geometry, patterns and logical tasks
- Art & Crafts – we discover colors, creative techniques and practice our knowledge of English, Science and Maths.
Enrollment into the programme is conducted upon the results of an interview.
FEES & TIMETABLE
Saturday 10.00 – 12.00 Four 30 min classes Fee for trimester (12 weeks) - 65 000 Rub
Our Teachers – Native Speakers
Choose your MAGIC CASTLE
You may also be interested
MOSCOW CITY SUMMER CAMP
Amazing summer weeks in English!
Countries of the world, sports, cooking, art and fun – choose any of our amazing SUPERHEROES SUMMER weeks!